Sunday, April 24, 2011

ARMUVALU

  1. Missing you isn't the hardest part, knowing that i once had you is.
  2. Some day you will be back on my doorcase, but then you will be the one, who is sorry and I will just laugh into your face, cause I don't need you anymore.
  3. Sa murdsid mu südame, sa muutsid selle jääkuubikuks ja lasid selle pilvelõhkujast alla lennata! Mu süda kukkus miljoniks killuks.
  4. Someone asked if i knew you, it was sad cause all i could say ways, "I used to."
  5. He took my smile with him when he left.
  6. Sometimes I wish I was a little kid again.. Skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.
  7. Sa lahkusid ja unustasid öelda mu südamele, kuidas sinuta edasi elada.
  8. Õpetasid armastama, armastama Sind. Õpeta nüüd unustama, nagu unustasid Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment